Saturday, August 6, 2011

Family Fun - photo shoot!

I love, love, LOVE my cute little family!











My friend, Ivy Carver Adams, took these and she does such a great job! She's done all of our kids and family pictures since Taylor was born and I just love her! If you need a great and very patient photography, she's your lady! Let me know and I'll give you her information!

And let me just tell you about being patient - Taylor cried, pouted and ran away from us almost the whole time and she was still able to get these shots!!

Did I mention I LOVE my family!!!

5 comments:

The Green Family said...

One word = DARLING!!!

The Carnahan's said...

I agree with Miss Kimberli, so darn cute!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Cute pics!

Thiago & Teri said...

I love your cute family too...those pictures are awesome!! So adorable. Look at those sweet kids!

Rob'n'Mon said...

I especially love the pics with Taylor lovin on Logan. What adorable kiddos, Jill!