Well, 9 months and 2 weeks to be exact but that doesn't really matter when you're this happy and this healthy!!
Our little man is very tall and amazingly happy - don't get me wrong, I'm NOT complaining about either one!
Logan had his 9 month apt today and here is what we know...he's TALL (duh!)
Height: 30 3/4 inches (97%)
Weight: 22.6 (70%)
HC: 46.3 cm (70%)
No shots today but he had to get his finger pricked and he acted like nothing happened - just talked to the girl the whole time and even laughed.
Things he loves:
* Eating my face - which I love as well!!
* Being happy - I've never seen his equal in that category.
* Taylor - she can make him laugh no matter what (And cry for that matter. She loves to antagonize which I know is only a preview of what's to come).
* His grandma - he lights up whenever he sees her!
Things he does:
* Everything.
* He crawls like crazy, especially up the stairs.
* Says dadddda and just started mmmaamaaa.
* jumping and laps.
* taking baths!
How does this compare to his sister - let's take a look!
As far as stats at 9 months:
Logan is 5 lbs heavier than Taylor, 1 1/4 inches taller and his head is 3 cm bigger! I think she better be careful on how much she eggs him on because it's not going to be long before this little boy pounds on his sister!
As far as looks:
What do you think?
13 years ago



4 comments:
Holy cow! I can't believe he is 9 months already! I think he looks a ton like Taylor!
I think you have adorable kids!!
He's such a doll, Jill! I can't believe how quickly he's growing!
Oh he's so cute! I think he's the boy version of Taylor.
Post a Comment