Tyson took Taylor fishing right after we had Logan. It was a nice break for all of us and she had a blast - in fact, she hasn't stopped talking about it and still fishes everyday! She caught 4 fish all on her own!
13 years ago
Love is not just gazing at each other but looking together in the same direction
Tyson took Taylor fishing right after we had Logan. It was a nice break for all of us and she had a blast - in fact, she hasn't stopped talking about it and still fishes everyday! She caught 4 fish all on her own!
3 comments:
SO cute!
SWEET!!! I was seriously thinking this was a video to show me how creative Tyson was being with the lunch tray and all of a sudden there's a freakin FISH!! I love that she swings over the side of the boat. He must be one proud Daddy!!
Gees, your 3 year old has caught more fish than me! I've always wanted to go fishing! Looks like fun, I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment