Saturday, December 11, 2010

Logan's Blessing

We were able to have Logan blessed last week and it was truly a wonderful day! Tyson did a great job and I love him SO much! He's such a fun dad and helps me with the kids so much! I appreciate all he does for us.

Both of our families were also able to be there - well, most of them. We both have family in Las Vegas who weren't able to come up but they were in our thoughts and hearts!

I love this little boy to pieces and can't imagine what our lives would be without him or Taylor! Being a parent is such a huge and humbling experience and one of the hardest things I've ever done! I'm grateful for our support system with family and friends!




















1 comment:

Shanna said...

you have the cutest little family Jill. I love your little guys hair...so freakin cute!