Taylor has a new trick when she's mad. She starts to either grab things and throw then or grab onto something and pull it toward her. Sometimes it's my legs or arms, other times, like this instance, it's my tall chairs. I have a tall table the has 6 chairs to it. Two of those chairs are at my bar in the kitchen. Taylor had a pen and she was running around the front room so I had to take it away from her. This resulted in her new game of fit-throwing and she grabbed my chair and pulled it on top of herself before I could stop it.
It was so sad because she looked up at me like, "why did you let that happen mom?" I had to take off her jammies to see her foot and she did not want me to put them back on. She had an instant bruse. It was so sad.
13 years ago



2 comments:
Sure the chair just fell on top of her. I not so sure I am buying it. Just kidding. Maybe she learned something.
Oh gotta love it. If only they would remember things like that the next time they start acting up. Never seems to happen with Carson though, he just keeps on going.
Post a Comment