Well Taylor is officially growing way to fast. I took her to get her pictures taken and then to the Dr. He said she's really tall (duh) and skinny (another duh). But she's healthy and happy.
Height 34 1/2 inches 100 percentile
Weight 25 lbs 40 percentile




13 years ago



5 comments:
What a cute kidlet!!! She sure is getting all grown up.
What cute pictures. Heck I remember when she was just chillin in your belly :)
She is such a doll! I don't remember seeing the picture where she's wearing an orange shirt. I know I told you this a million times, but I love her hair! So cute!
Cute pictures! I wish they were a little bigger!
Oh Jill, those turned out so dang cute. Of course I think they were defintely worth the money. Just every now and then, right??
Good to talk to you the other day, as soon as I hung up I started thinking we should have planned a lunch date. Lets do ok...
Post a Comment