Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun times

Make sure you check out the movie at the end...
On sat, Tyson and I wanted to get out of the house so we went to eat at Wingers in North Ogden and then went walked over to the little pond they have to see the ducks. We brought bread but they were not interested. There were only three ducks there so I'm sure they were stuffed from everyone else visiting them that day.
After that, I wanted Taylor to play at a park because she had was shopping all day with Tyson so she was either in the car, stroller or asleep. She needed some stretching and fresh air.
We went over to my aunts school, North Ogden Elementary, and played on their playground. They had the best slides for her size. She went down every one of them. She's not affraid of anything and that scares me! At least I'll have someone to go on rides with. Tyson hates rides.
I can do it! Made it safe and sound Tyson was so good to take help her while I took the pictures. Look at meeeee Tyson's almost the whole length of the slide! We are at the duck pond.

No comments: