Thursday, March 26, 2009

18 Months

My baby is 18 Months old today! Can you believe it? Time does fly. I swear I just found out I was pregnant!
Taylor is so much fun. She does the funniest things.
We've taught her to say "please" and it's "pweeezz pweeezz", always twice and with a little nod of her head. She loves her babies and loves to say "baby".
Elmo is her hero right now. If she's unhappy, turn on Elmo.
She gives the best hugs and kisses. She loves her cousins and aunts and uncles. We have family in Vegas and I show her pictures all the time. One of her cousins name is Sicily. She says "sisi". My sister's girls are Michelle,"ell", Morgan,"morgy" and Madison,"maddy". She's gett so good at saying things. She's trying to put sentences together and they make no sense at all but it's cute.
She's seriously throwing temper tantrums! Tyson and I have to turn away so she doesn't she us laughing at her. The other day she did something and I put her in "time out" (yah right!) she started to cry then get up and I put her back down on her bum. She did it again, so I put her on her bum again and told her she was in time out and needed to sit there because she hit daddy. She then thought it was a game and started laughing in my face. Tyson's says,"She's mocking us already". Leave it to the synical. But we both had to turn around so she wouldn't see is laughing! It really was cute.
She plays so good by herself and with others. She's getting to the point though that she knows which toys are hers and which are not. It should be intersted to send her to nursery next Sunday! Holy crap that scares me. Maybe I'll just keep her with me a little longer in RS.
We are so glad she's here and we love every minute with her.

3 comments:

Andrea and Eric said...

Hello Miss Jillian!! I miss that little girl soo much, you don't even understand! I miss seeing you too! Are you going to be at church on Sunday? I need to see your family!

P.S. We're moving to Alaska in May, so I won't be around for a couple of months.

Thiago & Teri said...

18 months...WOW!! Where does the time go, what a sweet little thing and you are so blessed to have her.

nikkigreen said...

What a cute niece I have!! We are so lucky to have you guys so close to us. I don't know what I'd do if i couldn't see you as often as I do!!