Love is not just gazing at each other but looking together in the same direction
Taylor enojying a cookie I brought home from work.
I didn't think it had been that long since I looked at your blog but I guess it has and I missed a lot. It looks like you have had a fun couple of weeks. I can't believe how big Taylor is getting, she is so cute.
Cute Taylor....she is just starting to look like a big girl and not a baby anymore. Looks like you have been up to lots of fun stuff. By the way, you look so pretty in that Disney on Ice picture, you look great!!!
so cute! I love watching that girl. she makes us laugh when shes acting silly. love the disney on ice pictures i wanted to go it looked so fun.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I didn't think it had been that long since I looked at your blog but I guess it has and I missed a lot. It looks like you have had a fun couple of weeks. I can't believe how big Taylor is getting, she is so cute.
Cute Taylor....she is just starting to look like a big girl and not a baby anymore. Looks like you have been up to lots of fun stuff.
By the way, you look so pretty in that Disney on Ice picture, you look great!!!
so cute! I love watching that girl. she makes us laugh when shes acting silly. love the disney on ice pictures i wanted to go it looked so fun.
Post a Comment