So here's the story: Taylor turned one on Friday, Sept. 26 at 5:30 AM and I was not there! I had to work up in Midway, pleasing people for four days. It was fun and a great experience but I really missed my daughter and husband. I did not expect to see her at all on her special day but Tyson surprised me by coming up and bringing a cake to celebrate with just the three of us. It was so wonderful that I was a complete bitty afterward to my co-workers who were so wonderful and supportive. (Sorry ladies! You are wonderful friends and I'm sorry I took it out on you!)
Any-hew, We had a fun few hours and then they had to leave.
We have some great pictures of the day with her very first cake and then some of her fun birthday party that we had with her on Monday when I got back. We had a party at the church bowery behind our house with family and friends. We had pizza, cake and ice cream. Taylor had lots of little friends who came too. It was so much fun and I'm so glad almost everyone was able to make it.
She made a hauling too, not that's what we intended but seriously, she got some really fun toys and outfits. She also got two babies that she adores and will not let go of. My sister-in-law Becky Anderson gave her the first baby which was a cabage patch baby and it is so cute, she went to bed with it the first night and woke up holding her still. DARLING! Everyone gave her great things I could take a whole page naming them all but I'll just say THANK YOU instead.
Here are some of the pictures:
13 years ago





6 comments:
Jill! Oh my! Those pictures are DARLING! I can't believe Taylor is already one! Where did the time go? =) I love you! I hope that you are having a great day! Missing you lots.. hugs and kisses from Ephraim!
Looks like you had a fun party. This year has gone by so fast. I can't believe that Taylor is one!
That was a great party.... I am so glad we got to come. You are right, she did get a haul. I loved all those cute little outfits, oh the fun of having a little girl. Happy B-day Taylor!!
Jill, you were not a bitty at Seminar. I had so much fun with you! I was sad I couldn't come to her birthday party on Monday, but it looks like you all had fun! Happy Birthdya Taylor!!!
Hey Jill. I found your blog threw Jackie. I finally decided to start one. Taylor is so stinking cute. You have such a cute family. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope all works out. Keep in touch.
Wow, I can't believe she's one already, it goes by so fast dosen't it! She's adorable! Sorry to hear about your mom, I hope everything is going well with that!
Post a Comment