This was my mother's day gift from my wonderful sisters! They got together one day and took her to Kiddie Kadids. I was so surprised. Tyson was kind of bummed when they told him because he had the same idea. BUT, Tyson gave me a beautiful heart necklace and some flowers for our yard! He always takes care of me and gives great gifts. I LOVE you guys! Thank you so much for my wonderful mother's day! Buy I'm the most grateful that Taylor is my beautiful and happy baby girl and that she chose me to be her mommy! I love you baby girl!


13 years ago



5 comments:
SO CUTE! Happy Mother's Day!
Those pictures of Taylor are adorable. You are such a darling mom! Have a wonderful day!
How cute are those pictures, she looks absolutely darling. What a good day Tyson is, I can't believe he is taking her on a hike, that is so cute!
I'm a retard, I meant what a good dad, not day...
Hey Jill!
This is Hayley Alberts. I found you off of Jackie's blog & sneaked a peek. Your little Taylor is so cute! I love her eyes!
Post a Comment