Taylor likes her backpack. She sits in it really well and lets Tyson cart her around where ever he goes. We've taken her to the park for walks and she does great. I'll leave the backpacking up to Tyson. I'd rather be home giving her kisses!
Tyson is so excited to take Taylor hiking and be outside. He's not one to sit indoors and wait for fun things to come his way so he gets spring fevor bad. He is going to take her on an outing with our ward on Sat. They are going to hike the water fall canyon on Ogden. I have to get ready for my niece's bridal shower I have that afternoon so we'll see how it goes!
13 years ago



1 comment:
Nice, hey Tyson, remember the time you me and Ric went up Timp with Brig in our pack? Coming down was way more fun sliding down the snowfields. WE NEED TO GO HIKING! Colorado or Utah, let me know, let's get out for a weekend at least - Bard
Post a Comment