Well, it's official, Taylor is OFF THE CHARTS...as far as height goes. She is now 28 inches long! (the nurse had to check her twice because she thought she got it wrong the first time) The Dr. said Taylor is way over the 100th percentile. She weighs 15 lbs 8 oz which is at 50%, same as last time. So to sum it up, we have a very healthy bean pole!
She is getting better at eating her cereal, increasing her motor skills, and laughing at everything her daddy does. She still loves to cuddle her mommy though.
13 years ago



6 comments:
Yeah for Taylor...I wouldn't know what it is like to have a child with average stats. Carson is always on in the negative percentiles....
Just like her daddy!!
Ellie and taylor are going to have to be best friends because they both are going to be so tall. Taylor is so stinkin cute!
Taylor is so cute! That is so fun that she is so tall. I can't wait to start feeding Kyle real food it looks like great fun!!
She is beautiful! I love to see the pictures. We need to get together this summer!
Oh my Jill! how cute! I love you guys! I am glad to hear that things are going so well
Post a Comment