Well I'm not as on top of this entry as my sister is but maybe it's because SHE STILL HAS MY CAMERA and I can't download anything or take more pictures! Good thing I know just how cute Taylor is so I don't have to worry about pictures right now! Just kidding Nikki.
But if you want to see what my sisters and I did last weekend, visit her blog at www.nikkigreen.blogspot.com. We are a bunch of goofs but we love each other and that's what counts the most!! If three sisters can get together, laugh, play and come back missing each other two minutes after parting, you know that's love!
My sisters are my HEROS! I look up to them more than they realize. I could not have asked for better if Heavenly Father gave me the choice...oh wait, maybe He did and I DID choose them, that's why we are a match made in heaven! My mom's right up there with us and she's the reason we are all so close! Good job mom! I LOVE YOU!
13 years ago



4 comments:
Sisters are the best aren't they, I don't know what I would do without mine. Sounds like you had a great weekend...your sisters post was cute!
It looks like you had lots of fun! I love doing girls nights with my sisters! I'm glad I can still keep in touch... miss you!
I just want to tell you guys how dang cute taylor is! You'll be in trouble when she grows up!
I agree!Oh how much my sisters and brother mean to me! I hope we can be as good as friends as you nikki and aimee
Post a Comment