Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cereal?? I'm not sure about this.




Taylor tried cereal for the first time and was not that excited about it. At first she thought it was a little neat getting to play with a spoon in her mouth but then she tasted the rice cereal and changed her mind about it being neat!
Tyson was not helping the situation saying "no mom, don't make me eat it"! Nice job daddy!
We've tried it every night and she's getting better, liking it a little more. Hopefully she will like the next phase of cereal we introduce to her.

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh yes, introducing cereal, such fun!! I think I have told you before about what a wonderful eater Carson was, he hated cereal, fruit, vegies, pretty much everything but his bottle. Gotta love it. Oh well, she will get the hang of it..

By the way , I miss you already and I haven't even been to work yet, I just think about Thursday and I get sad. SIGH!!!

Joy said...

try oatmeal instead of the rice, I have talked to many moms that have had difficulties with the yucky rice, and most babies enjoy the oatmeal, it is still a single grain.