I can't believe how time flies. Taylor is 6 months old already. She is such a happy baby, we have been very blessed to be her mommy and daddy. Tyson and I just can't get enough of her. It's been so much fun watching her grow, learn and explore new things. She laughs at her dad and loves to cuddle with her me. She has her 6 month appointment next week so I'll keep you all up-to-date on her stats next week.
Some examples of just how wonderful she really is:
* she sleeps ALL night and has since 2 months old
* she goes to sleep all by herself, she doesn't even need a binky!
* she smiles and laughs ALL the time
Taylor loves her dad. Tyson likes to do his fantasy teams on the computer and Taylor is content just sitting in his lap, watching him click away.
She also loves her bumbo that her aunts gave her. She plays with he feet and sits up so big.
13 years ago



1 comment:
Yeah for Taylor...I am sure you would agree that they grow way to fast. It seems like just yesterday that Carson was 6 months old, and now I almost have a 3-yr old. I hate it!!
Post a Comment