Today Tyson's wonderful work gave us a fabulous baby shower with all the trimmings! I'm not kidding, they went ALL out and it was a blast.
They had decorations, a huge full sheet cake, gifts up the wazoo and a full lunch! I was so grateful, overwhelmed and had a blast the whole time. He really works with a wonderful bunch of people (mostly ladies who seem to take care of him)!
It's also so much of a compliment to Tyson on how much they really like him to do something like that for us. He is such a fun daddy and a wonderful husband and was a really good sport to be in the middle of all those ladies, having a baby shower and teasing him.
Pictures are on there way...
13 years ago



1 comment:
How sweet of HIS work to do that for you...you don't here of that very often. Post some pictures of all the fun stuff you got, I would love to see!!
Post a Comment