Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sick family

Well, it started off yesterday with Taylor and it's not advanced to Tyson and if I get it, I'm not going to be a happy camper!

Yesterday we went to a favorite Chinese food place for Tyson and we all had a good time. After, we went and did some summer shopping which put us getting back to the house later than normal for Taylor to have a nap. She fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep for 3 hours!
When she woke up, I knew something was not right. She had big black circles under her eyes and she did not wanted anything except for me to hold her. I finally got her to drink some sprite and she started acting fine. Tyson went to the grocery store and bought me some stuff to make homemade pizza. He and I were going to watch Sherlock Holmes while Taylor watched her show but Taylor came down, sat on my lap, looked at me and said, "yuck" and then proceeded to throw up all over me, my pizza, the floor and herself. It was BAD! And yes, everything from lunch. Nothing had really digested so I knew she was in for it until everything was gone. Unfortunately, I was completely correct!

Tyson cleaned up the downstairs while I gave her a bath then I had to shampoo the carpet and he started laundry. She seemed fine after that so about an hour later I got her ready for bed. I was sitting in my bed reading when I heard her throw up in her bed and then start crying. Tyson ran up stairs because he heard it too and we both went into action again. I bathed her, he cleaned everything up. Changed all her bedding to have her repeat it another hour later.

This went on two more times last night and twice this morning. Not it's going out her other end but she hasn't thrown up for 4 hours! Just really sad diapers.

BUT, Tyson is starting where she left off. He's sick to his stomach, been in and out of the bathroom but hasn't thrown up yet...Oh, my poor little family. I just really don't want it. My hands are so sore from washing them and everything Taylor and Tyson have touched!

No comments: