Friday, April 30, 2010

Survey says...

Let me give you a short back ground before I reveal what our baby is.

I'm the youngest of 4 - brother, sister, sister, ME

Tyson is the oldest of 5 - HIM, sister, sister, brother, brother.

I have 9 nieces and 1 nephew.

Tyson has 4, soon to be 5 nieces.

Our little baby will be second boy on my side and first on his!!!

We are having a cute little boy and let me just tell you, he's NOT shy! 68% of you were right...good job!

8 comments:

Jones' said...

Oh what fun! A boy! Congrats, any names picked out yet?

Katie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Sky said it gave him hope that his family can make boys, lol. Congrats again!!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Congrats!!

Alana said...

YEAH FOR BOYS! I am so excited for you all!

Thiago & Teri said...

YAY!!!!

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Boys are wonderful. There are so many cute clothes for boys, and it's so fun to watch a little boy be like his Daddy. I think you will love being the momma to a boy! Congratulations!

Hayley said...

How fun! I love having one of each. They are so different it's amazing! Congrats to you both!

Andrea and Eric said...

congrats!! how exciting!