Being pregnant the second time around is completely different! Some people say it's a boy but who knows. All I really know is I'm glad I'm in my 13th week and the sickness is getting less but the energy can come back anytime it would like - preferably sooner than later.
I'm so tired it's amazing. I don't remember being THIS tired with Taylor BUT I also didn't have Taylor to entertain, feed, cook for and clean up after - along with being a wife for Tyson. Lot's of work being a mom, wife, sister, daughter, employee, friend and baby maker.
13 years ago



3 comments:
congrats!! We found out that Beck was a boy at 13 weeks! Fetal Fotos is great, and I was too impatient to wait until 20 weeks!
It IS a lot of work being everything to everyone!!
Hang in there...it's like a new adventure being pregnant with the second.
Call me anytime you want and we can swap war stories!! =)
Oh yes...it is all quite exhausting. take care of yourself the best that you can though, get that needed rest for you and the cute little babe!!
Post a Comment