Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blessings

Blessings come in many shapes,
In sizes large and small,
But a brand new little baby
is the sweetest of them all.

~author unknown

Welcoming second addition October 21, 2010 (yes that is Taylor's exact due date!)

Taylor is going to be a


12 weeks down, 28 more to go!

14 comments:

Joy said...

woohoo!! I hope all goes well.

The Green Family said...

I'm SOOOOOOO excited for you!!! I know you and Tyson have been wanting this for so long....congratulations Ü I can't wait to read about your progress!

Jones' said...

YAY! Oh Jill, I am so happy for you!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

Jani said...

Congrats Jill... How exciting!

Thiago & Teri said...

Such great news. Congrats!!!

Alana said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you. Hope you are feeling well so far.

Andrea and Eric said...

I'm so happy for you Jill! It truely is a blessing! I hope everything is going well for you and you've been feeling good. Keep us updated!

Leslie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! WONDERFUL NEWS!

angie said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!!!!!

Tammy said...

Yay, that is really exciting!

Jackie Greenwood said...

Congratulations Jill!! I am due Oct. 11. YEAH for October babies! Hope everything else is great!!

Jeff and Susan said...

COngRatS! Now i know why u are sick today!!!!

Holly said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!