Ok, seriously, Tyson and I found some great grocery deals so if you shop at Smith's, listen up!
I needed to do some shopping and Tyson decided to come along, which I'm so glad he did because he found half of the deals.
We spent $184 and saved $130!!! And I didn't use one coupon! Not kidding.
We bought $165 in meat alone! 2-New York style roasts, normally $44 and $45 each, only $15 each! 4-New York Steaks, normally $35, we paid $10 and the best part...if you spent $25 in groceries, you can get a frozen full sized Turkey from $6-$12 so we split our transaction and got TWO for $14 (one for $6 & $8) a total of 38 lbs of delicious bird!
You have to check it out. They have the best deals right now. I did the Turkey deals last year and bought two also which was a blessing because I ended up kooking one for Christmas when everyone came over and still had tons of left overs. If you have the freezer space, go shopping.
If I had another fridge, I would go again.
It ends this week so don't dally.
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment