Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Croup = sick little girl

My poor little girl is sick with the croup. I don't remember ever hearing anyone who has had is worse. Not kidding, she sounds like a mix between a grown man and a garbage disposal. It's so sad and I know it hurts her because after she coughs, she grabs at her neck.
She has the fever and all so she's contagious. The Dr was worried about me (not sure why, the diabetes thing maybe?!?!?) He said I had to be careful as well and if she didn't improve with the meds by two days, I had to bring her back. So sad.

On another sad note, I'm dieting again! I hate food. Oh, wait, I LOVE food but it hates me. We are not a good combo.

1 comment:

The Carnahan's said...

I'm sorry Taylor is sick...I hope you don't get it, be really careful. Dieting before Thanksgiving? Really Jill, I think you should start at the beginning of next week, I couldn't do it with all that yummy turkey!