Sunday, October 11, 2009

What a weekend

And it's not even over yet.
Where to start???
First, part two of the yard sale was great. It started off really slow. In fact my mom-in-law came over to help and sell some of her items and we were very discouraged when no one showed until after 9am. The week before, I had people coming while I was still bringing things out.
Around 10AM things really picked up and I was glad she was there to help and make offers. I sold a ton and she actually did well too. I made about $200! That's fun considering I was just going to take it all to the DI. What we didn't sell, I did do a DI run and it's all GONE!! That's the best part.
Sat night we went to a baptism of a wife to a friend of Tyson's (did you follow that?) It was really an amazing site to see how many people were there to support her. Very inspiring.

Today, Taylor decided to grab my flat iron because she was mad that I was doing her hair for church! I'm pretty sure she won't do that again, but she may not let me get close to her with it either. Her poor little hand got it pretty bad. In fact, we didn't stay for church because she was so fidgety with it and trying to rub it all the time.
This afternoon we went to Tyson's brother's and had dinner and met their newest addition. A very large, very skinny and very hyper (but mannered) hound dog. He was cute and played well with Taylor, although he did knock her down a few times. Ü

Tomorrow is going to be crazy. I have the Smith and Edwards sale at 8am, Tyson has a dentist apt, all three of us have hair cuts and then we are going to the pumpkin patch. Who knows what tomorrow night will bring...relaxation???

1 comment:

The Carnahan's said...

Busy, busy! I'm glad you made so much money on your yard sale, way worth it! I'm jealous you've had such a fun weekend, sure does beat laying in bed for 3 solid days!