Well it's official, Taylor's TWO> I know, I know, her birthday was last month and I already posted pictures of her and the party BUT we went to the Dr today for her wellness check up and two-year-old shots so it's really official.
I did not want it to be! I've been holding off on making this appointment just so she could be my baby baby a little longer.
Now she doesn't have to go back in for a whole year!!! That is just crazy to me. I do have to take her in for a nurses appointment to get her final shots (I didn't start those until she was one because of the reaction she had) but other than that, she's an official toddler and totally a two-year-old!
TWO-YEAR-STATS:
Weight: 30.5 lbs - 80th%
Height: 36.5 inches - 97% (we both thought she was a lot taller than that. I'm not sure the nurse did it right. Not even joking)
Head: 48 cm - 55%
Her weight has finally caught up with her in the percentile range so he told me I could start giving her 2% milk instead of whole milk! Yeah for me and Tyson too! I haven't drank milk for a year just for that reason. I'm not a big fan of 2% either but it's a lot better than whole milk!
Things she loves:
Her daddy for sure! She cries now when he has to leave for work (it's sad but SO cute!)
She still adores Elmo and "Nernie". She is taking after me in the book department and her dad in the great outdoors. It's hard sometimes to get her to come in from outside. I'm SO thankful we have a fully fenched yard!
She loves playing in the bath tub and watching movies (another family trait). Her favorites right now are Dinasours, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, Tarzan, Elmo, and now Cars.
She's so polite and says "pwease" all on her own and she's started to say "dank you" as well without having to be asked. The Yove You's are coming all on her own too. My favorite is when she's watching TV, sees a "loving" moment and comes over to give me a Yove You and a hug and kiss! Melts my heart!
She loves her family! Knows her grandma's and all of the Green family my name which is so funny to listen to her talk to them. When we went to Vegas a month ago, Tyson's sister has a little dog named Paco and Taylor calls for him. SO CUTE!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment