Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I've been tagged...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To~
1. Celebrating Tyson's Birthday at Red Robin
2. Getting off work
3. Playing with Taylor at night and on the weekends
4. Surviving the two's
5. The FALL
6. Christmas shopping (I know, I really like it though)
7. Reading more books
8. Having another baby eventually

8 Things I Did This Weekend~
1. Worked
2. Went swimming with Taylor and Nikki and her girls
3. Made yummy hobo dinners
4. Cleaned
5. Went canoeing and camping
6. Caught two fish
7. Watched Dinosaur's and Ice Age about twenty times
8. Read, watered my garden, played outside and slept in!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do~
1. Stay home with Taylor every day
2. Not worry about money at all. I don't wish to me a millionaire...I really don't, just enough to stay home and not worry about anything.
3. Take a nice long, very relaxing weekend and visit several places Tyson and I would like to go. Have it all paid for and not a single worry.
4. Invent something to make 1,2,3 happen.
5. Be more organized and have time to do my crafts.
6. Lose and keep off weight.
7. Have an amazing library.
8. Give Tyson the truck he wants so we can buy a trailer and take Taylor camping more.

8 Places I'd Like To Travel~
1. Maine
2. Switzerland
3. New England states
4. Alaska
5. All Caribbean Islands
6. Bora Bora
7. Fiji
8. Europe

8 Shows I Watch~
I have no idea. I hardly ever watch TV so I'll name ones I know are on when Tyson and Taylor watch.
1. Lost (me)
2. Friends (me when it's on)
3. ER (me when it's on)
4. ESPN
5. HG TV
6. ELMO anything
7. Dinosaurs
8. Ice Age

8 People I Tag~
1. Nikki
2. Kylee
3. Shaylee
4. Teri
5. Sherry
6. Andrea
7. Angie
8. Melissa Rich

No comments: