Monday, June 29, 2009

playing hookie at The ZOO

Well not really but sort of...
Last Thursday, Taylor's sitter had some very sick little boys so I had to leave work and go and get her ~ yes I was really upset about that...NOT! I love being home with Taylor and I'm glad Angie lets me know when her kids are sick. It's not fun having to take care of others when you want to cuddle with your sick one.
Any way, I went home and Taylor was loving me up and me her when I thought going to the Zoo would be so much fun. Tyson and I've been wanting to do that for a while now but we are never off together except on Sat and it would be way to busy and crowded to enjoy it then. Tyson is not a crowd person at all. That would not have been fun for any of us.
So I called him and told him my brilliant idea and he skipped lunch and came home a little early and we all went down to the ZOO!!! I loved it, Taylor had fun (she was tired and it was hot) but I think Tyson had the most fun! It was fun to watch him alone, but to watch him with Taylor, was the best!
Taylor thought things were pretty neat but what she loved was the merry-go-round. Tyson took her on that and she flipped a lid when he took her off.
She knew most of the animal sounds and that was funny to hear and watch her when she saw something she knew.
Thanks Tyson for coming home and taking your girls for a fun day!








4 comments:

angie said...

oh so fun love the pictures! Im so glad something good came out of my kids being sick! good news ryker didnt throw up today and he ate alittle bit! so im pretty sure we are good to have taylor back with us!

Jani said...

Cute blog Ü Your little girl is darling!

kylee said...

Jill! How fun. Your pictures are so cute!

Parnell's said...

That looks like so much fun. Boy Tyson and Bard are so a like with crowds!