Monday, June 1, 2009

New Moon again

Ok, so there are a lot of things I need to blog about and this really should not be one of them. In fact, I have tons of pic's I need to download and up date but this is just to good not to share...I SAW THE NEW MOON TRAILER LAST NIGHT!!!

If you missed the MTV awards, go to MTV.COM and check it out!

3 comments:

The Rich Family said...

I am so glad you left the website, I was going to try to catch it last night and didn't so thank you. It looks so good.

angie said...

I used to think people like oyu were insane for being so into these books and movies but then i just read the first one and started the second and i am completely obsessed!! im soo excited for this one to come out!

Katie said...

I just saw the trailer! Wow!