
This comes out the day after my birthday...do you think Tyson will give it to me for a gift????
You can't tell me Edward does not look HOT in this picture!!! But so does Jacob! Jake's hair is so much better shorter too.
13 years ago
Love is not just gazing at each other but looking together in the same direction

This comes out the day after my birthday...do you think Tyson will give it to me for a gift????
You can't tell me Edward does not look HOT in this picture!!! But so does Jacob! Jake's hair is so much better shorter too.
2 comments:
That picture just got me excited. I am downstairs in our little office on my computer and Thiago is sitting next to me playing his Xbox. I just squealed when I saw that picture and now he is making fun of me. Haha....they both look so dang cute in that picture. Love it!
I can't wait either! I would agree that Jacobs hair looks way better. I thought we heard that Edward wasn't going to be in this movie???
Post a Comment