Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Will Surgery Fix It????



Hopefully!!!
Translation - I'm having a tonsillectomy on Thursday!!! Hopefully to rid me of my many illnesses I've been having this year. Four Sinus Infections and Strep Throats later and 8, YES 8 Doctor's visits since December. I'm tired of being sick and I'm sick of paying Dr's visits. That does not include all of the Dr's visits for Taylor either!
I took her in again yesterday and they have decided she has allergies! Poor bug. I was so hoping it would skip her like it skipped me. No luck. And to make things worse, our neighbor has a cotton tree!

4 comments:

angie said...

I have to tell you it is so worth it to get the surgery! well it was for me anyways. I was sick ALL the time then when i got mine out im hardly ever sick and when i do get sick its very mild. So i hope its works for you too! Good Luck

kylee said...

ah man! hang in there. Love you

Thiago & Teri said...

I've got my fingers crossed for ya friend..hopefully this will make you start feeling better.

Love ya-

Anonymous said...

Hello Jill! Your little girl is so so cute!! How are you?!?