Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today I am...

I got this from my cute nieces

Today I am...

...totally home sick and want to be with Taylor.
...thankful for all of my blessings especially that little bug.
...totally in love with my husband who is an amazing daddy.
...relieved my mom only has two more weeks of chemo.
...in need of a vacation (one for myself and another with my family).
...grateful I have a job with a good income.
...excited to get my taxes back!
...hungry!
...in need of a really good chick flick and action film.
...craving popcorn.
...mad at the cold sore on my face.
...wishing I was caught up on my crafts at home.
...feeling overwhelmed at the crafts I need to do.
...excited for Aimee's baby shower.
...even more excited to see baby Danee
...tired of working and being tired.

3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Still not feeling well, you poor thing. Good news on your moms chemo, hope she is doing okay with everything.

Brittany said...

Last one is me 100%

Anonymous said...

Jill,
I love you :)