Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Are you kidding me?!?!?!



I'm going to take a line from Little Einstiens and say "I CAAANNNN NOT BBEEEELLIEVE IT!" I'm sick again! Yes it's true, the sick bug has struck again and now I have strep. Can I just say I'm so sick of being sick!

3 comments:

Alana said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. We sure have had a battle with illnesses here too. Get well soon!

The Carnahan's said...

I agree 100%! I hate having this cold, it's so icky! Really I haven't had a cold since Jan 08, so I guess it was about time. I've sneezed about 100 times today and my nose hurts! I'm sorry you have a sore throat again, do you still have your tonsils? Maybe you need them removed? That's what I did, and I hardly ever get sore throats.

Shanna said...

well hello there. i found your blog on brittany's, hope thats ok. your family is so cute. taylor is gettng so big i can't believe it.