Here are some pictures of our wonderful holidays. We had a party with the Ellis side of my family (mom's side) and it was a blast. THANK YOU to everyone for putting everything together, all the wonderful food and the cute gifts for Taylor. She loved every minute and so did we.
On Christmas Eve we all went up to my moms and, again, had an amazing time. Lots of food, love, and presents. My mom always goes overboard but she loves it so it's all worth it. Taylor was a little overwhelmed but played with her toys and went home in her cute PJ's from Aimee and Matt to sleep in for Santa.
Christmas morning was CRAZY to say the least. We loved watching Taylor discover new toys and dive into the wrapping paper. She knew there was something different and special when I brought her down the stairs that morning. She was a gem ALL day long. We went to visit his two grandparents and saw my grandpa on Sunday.
I cooked a turkey for the FIRST time ever and it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that 2009 will be an amazing year for you. 2008 was for us and I can't wait to watch Taylor grow and continue to learn everyday!
Thank you for all that you do for my family and myself!! We love you all.
13 years ago






3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great holiday...you are looking so dang cute in all your pictures. Just beautiful!!
Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Taylor is such a doll!
It was good to finally see you guys! We need to do that again and not wait a year!
Post a Comment