Tuesday, January 27, 2009

16 Months old!!

Holy cow, where does time go? Taylor was 16 months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast my baby is growing and I do mean growing! She's almost 3 feet tall! The Dr told us that when she's 2 1/2, we will be able to know how tall she'll be full grown by doubling her height. At this rate, she's for sure going to be 6 feet tall!! She's a skinny thing too. She only weighs 22 1/2 lbs. So I've got my tall, skinny, model/volleyball/basketball girl!
We all had a day at the salon last night so watch for pictures to come. It was her first hair cut and all I have to say is it was not a happy experience for her. Tyson and I just laughed. Tyson and I cut our hair off too so I have pic's of all of us.
Taylor is so much fun to watch as she learns new things and applies all of the information. Last night, Tyson was putting her in her car seat and leaned up to start the car. His shirt came up and exposed some of his back so Taylor reached up and tickled him. He looked back at her and said, "hey, don't you tickle me" in a really teasing voice and she just busted up laughing. It was so cute.
She loves her books and is now trying to dance to music and jump up and down but doesn't get to far. It's still fun to watch her.
She loved to snuggle with me and is getting to the point of sitting through a whole cartoon movie. Over the weekend she sat through The Incredibles with her popcorn (which she's now addicted to) and laughed at funny parts. She's going to be a movie buff like her mom and dad. (but hopefully not a TV junkie!)
Watch for pic's to come soon.

3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Cute little Taylor...can't wait to see the pictures.

kylee said...

My goodness time flies huh?! I love you!

The Carnahan's said...

How cute is that. She is getting so old, time fly's by way too fast! I bet she'll be tall and skinny too, you better watch out for the guys, they will be flocking to her!