Ok, so Tyson has given crap ever since I've known him about how many seasonal decoration boxes I have and every holiday that I put something out. Well, Christmas is the worst in his mind. I keep trying to tell him that I make our house a home with everything and he just gives me one of his looks. This year I down sized by almost a whole box. I went through everything, minus the boxes that are still at my moms, and gave some to a friend and then my dad.
I love Christmas for so many reasons but my decorations just get me in the mood and keeps me there whenever I'm home.
Taylor has had fun with everything too. She is totally interested in the tree which of course is only decorated half way down. She loves my shepherd and sheep and a little rudolph that I have under the tree. She talks to everything within her eye level and wants the decorations that's not.
My new Christmas present!!!
13 years ago



1 comment:
Jill I love all of your Christmas decorations. I think your house looks so stinkn' cute. And Taylor is such a little doll.
Post a Comment