
I'm 32 and loving it!
I've never been a big downer on birthdays, I've always been oko with age and celebrating so it's fun when my birthday comes around.
My day started off with a wake-up kiss from Tyson...no don't go there! Ü Then a big love from Taylor. I took Taylor to Nikki's and she gave me to CUTEST plaque and stand for my house. It matches perfectly. I will take a picture and post later. She also gave me a black sweater that I'm excited to wear. I don't need a lot of clothes because I have a whole wardrobe waiting for me but I needed some solid color warm items.
I had to work but the girls made it fun. I came to the office and had a sign up with apples and veggies for my "cake". They all signed a darling card and then my manager gave me a great present. She knows I'm trying to be healthy and I watch what I eat but that I love popcorn so she gave me some organice corn and then this fun microwave bowl to pop it in. It's so unique, I've never scene one before. She also knows I like kitchen gadgets too.
Aime was in Layton so she stopped by and gave me a darling black jacket that I needed/want/love/will wear out.
I had a ton of phone calls/e-mails/text and singing messages. THANK YOU everyone.
When I got home, my mom came over to watch the bug and gave me some shopping money (nice)and Tyson took me to Madox. I had shrimp, it was amazing. Not sure why it tasted so good but it was really good. He gave me the a very touching card, it made me tear up, seriously. In the card it said "I hope you like your gift", as soon as I read that, two concert tickets slid out (I'm not sure how the timeing of that worked but it did) and he's taking me to Cold Play on Sat.!!! I'm so excited. We've never been to a concert together.
It was a great birthday!
13 years ago



6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jill!! It sounds like you had a great day...gotta love birthdays! I hope we get to see you in December.
happy happy birthday Jill! I am so glad you had a good day! You will love coldplay too :)
Happy Birthday Jill!!! I am glad that you got to enjoy your day. Have fun at the concert. Love ya!
Happy B-day friend..hope you had a great day!!
Happy Birthday Jill!!! It sounds like it was a perfect day. Have fun at the concert tonight. I would love to see Coldplay in concert. I sure do miss having you here at the branch.
I was sad I was at the training on your birthday! It sounds like the office did a great job at making your special day wonderful! Your looking really good and you will fit in some of your old clothes really soon, if not already! I'm glad your birthdy was great!
Post a Comment