
Ok, all I have to say is you need to experience it before we can talk about it. Post your comments and then I'll say more.
13 years ago
Love is not just gazing at each other but looking together in the same direction

Ok, all I have to say is you need to experience it before we can talk about it. Post your comments and then I'll say more.
3 comments:
I don't want any comments about Twilight till I see it this Friday, then we can talk!!! Yay, I'm so excited to go, bummed we didn't see it together, but still excited for this Friday!!!
Absolutely loved the movie, and the best part was that Kodee actually took me. He said he wouldn't, but he did. Great show!!!
I saw it.... we'll have to talk, I have a lot of oppinions about it, but I liked it overall.
Post a Comment