Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm tagged 8 times over

It's been a while since I've been tagged. My frined Jill got me and it's a fun one but kind of hard questions. First, a disclaimer, these might not be in order. I'm not good at that. Ü

CRAZY 8's
8 TV shows I watch....
Ok, that's not a fair question because I don't watch TV but here we go:
1. Lost
2. Hero's (although I have DVR'd it and I'm not caught up this season)
3. House (sometimes)
4. Food Network
5. Disney channel when Taylor needs some stymulis
6. Prefer movies all together over TV
7. Anything Tyson has on
8. which mean SPORTS or ESPN

8 Things that happened this week
1. Aimee told us she's expecting a BABY!!! Holy crap that can cover all 8 as far as I'm concerned.
2. Taylor threw up on me twice this morning at 4 AM. Yes, welcome to the start of my day.
3. I had my first cavity ever filled today. I was very sad.
4. Taylor has been sick all week
5. Tyson's time off for a week of vacation has turned him into nurse maid.
6. I am getting ready for a very big training and I'm stressed.
7. My mom worked all week even after her first round of chemo and is doing wonderfully
8. Went to a RS converence for the stake and it was very moving.

8 Favorite places to eat...O this makes me hungry!
1. Anything that has seafood
2. Prarie Schooner
3. Javiers
4. Cafe' Rio
5. Chili's
6. Maddox
7. My mom's (this is not 7th, these are not in order Ü)
8. The Greenery

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. The weekend
2. Taylor getting better
3. Seeing Aimee's beautiful baby (ok that's going to be a while)
4. Having my mom's chemo over with and she be cancer free
5. Losing 60 pounds
6. Having more children
7. Having fun with my family all the time
8. Watching Taylor at Christmas

8 For my wish list
1. Another healthy baby
2. More money so I can stay home
3. A newer car
4. Motivation to keep my house clean
5. To get my masters degree
6. For Tyson to love his job
7. To have our last 10% finished on our house
8. To get into a size 9 again

8 people I'm tagging
1. NIKKI
2. KIMBERLI
3. MELISSA
4. KYLEE
5. SHAYLEE
6. RICKI
7. ANDREA (BOTH OF YOU)
8. TERI

Thanks for playing. Pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

Rob'n'Mon said...

Fun stuff! By the way, I'm very proud of you for changing your backgound. I know that it was a big step for you :0)