This is our new breakfast. Taylor loves bananas and I found this new "juice". It's from Gerber and it's a yogurt juice, kind of like a smoothie. She loves it more then regular juice. I'm surprised how fast she drinks it down.
I love our mornings together. She's so full of energy and laughs at everything.
As you can see, she's drinking out of straws and loves that too. She drinks better out of straws than sippy cups. It's weird but hey, whatever works.
13 years ago



3 comments:
She's so cute!! It looks like you guy's have been having a lot of fun!
Oh my heck Jill, you get the cutest pictures of Taylor. I can't get over how pretty her eyes are, what a lucky girl! That's funny she loves straws so much.
You amaze me sometimes with what an efficient mother you are. I can imagine your "mornings" together are before nine o'clock and you still get all those things accomplished.
Sawyer thinks straws are for fun. How do you get them to drink instead of play?
Post a Comment