Monday, August 18, 2008

To post or not to post...really, is there a question?

Well there shouldn't be but aparantly with me there is. I have four new post for you all to check out. I've been falling behind in my duties.
Check back soon for I will be posting info about the new purses I'm going to be selling. The are called Miche Bags and you can go to http://www.michebag.com if you're interested in getting hooked on a really cute purse.
I would love to do a party for anyone who is looking to buy a new purse. You get 10% of all net sells toward product. Great way to save money and buy a purse!!!
Call me if you want a party or have questions.
FYI: these purses are in one mall down in Salt Lake area but they are more expensive in the store than through a party.
Thanks for catching up with us!

3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Love all the new posts girlie...I have been missing you!! Taylor is to cute Jill, I can't believe she is coming up on 1. That is crazy. Lets do lunch soon, definetly. Maybe not this Friday but next. What do you think??

Hayley said...

She is so stinkin cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten, time sure does fly doesn't it?

kylee said...

Jill! I miss your posts!