Finally, I finished a profect that I started A LONG time ago. One of them was completed Taylor's blessing but the other one was not and I needed to swtiched them out. Long story. Anyway, look how cute!!! I love shadow boxes and this was fun for me to do and Tyson will hang it in her room today.
I had her t-shirt and hat from the hospital and then I have her shoes, braclet and head band from her blessing. My cusin did this for both of her kids and I had to do the same. It will be fun to have one for each of my kids.
13 years ago



5 comments:
Oh too cute..what a great idea. That will be so much fun to look back on. Those will look darling in her room, way to go mom!!
That is so cute! What a good idea!
Darling! I expect nothing less from a crafty girl like you. :)
You are so creative! I love those ideas!
I love your displays! What a wonderful idea! I know who to call for creative ideas. Hope Taylor is feeling better. We missed her on Thursday.
Post a Comment