Taylor is now all over the place which includes the stairs. The problem with this is I have 4 areas I need to protect. Right now I'm not so worried about the top flight just because we're not up there as much and she can't get out of her bed. But the main level is the biggest problem area. We cook, are on the computer, and read in this area so Taylor naturally plays around us. The last few day, however, she's become very curious about the stairs going to the third level. NOT A GOOD SIGN. I've tried to research gates but really, none are ideal for the space we need so Tyson and I went to good old Wal Mart (which I'm not a big fan of but let's be honest, they really do have pretty much everything. Not the greatest selection but what they do have will do). We picked a gate that we thought would work for a little while. My goal is to have her trained on going down them before she's one. Hopefully before then!
Here are some cute photo's of her and Tyson when we put it up. Naturally all she wants to do now is climb it and watch whoever is downstairs.
Here she is trying to go up from the main level.
And here she's trying to come up front the basement!
Loads of FUN!!!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment