I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you who called or e-mailed or left me a blog message and inquired about how Taylor and I are doing and I appologize for not posting more after hell week, or posting anything for that matter. I hope I've made up for it and you all forgive my slacking.
To give you an up date:
Taylor is doing wonderfully!!! No kidding, I think she's gained her 7 ounce loss by two fold. She is getting bigger, healthier, and still as happy as ever! She continues to smile at everyone and loves to give me open mouth kisses! She won't do it to Tyson though, I think his scruffy face deters her...good, more for mom!
Just kidding.
I'm doing a lot better as well. I really do appreciate all of the love and concern from you all. I have more tests at the end of this month to determine if I have a liverstone or not and whether or not they will do surgery. We'll keep our fingers crossed that they find an answer.
Hope all is well with you and your families and I wish all of those wonderful mother's out there a happy mother's day!
Love you!
13 years ago



2 comments:
Glad to hear things are going better, I can't wait for lunch on thursday so we can talk. Excelent job on all the new posts, Taylor looks so cute. How fun that your kids are so close in age.
I love the Twilight books. I hope the movie is good but, your right Edward will never be in the movie what he is in your head. I love seeing picture of you guy's and Taylor it's so fun to keep up on everyone.
Post a Comment