Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Tyson, Taylor and I would like to wish all of the wonderful WOMEN in our lives, whether you are our mothers, sisters, aunts, or friends, we want you to know how much we appreciate EVERYTHING you do for us and we hope you have a wonderful weekend, especially a loving and relaxing Sunday!

5 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy 1st mothers day to you!! You are a great mom, and Taylor is one lucky little girl to have you!

Joy said...

have you heard of PICASA? it is googles photo program. you download it and have it on your computer and then you can play around with your pictures and also put them in collages like I did. It is so easy, and the cool thing about PICASA is that you can take pictures and it will directly post them to a new blog, or send them directly to email, etc.!! Try it

Joy said...

Happy FIRST Mother's Day Jill. Hope Taylor and Tyson are spoiling you rotten today!

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Jill- you are such a good friend. Thanks for all your sweet comments on our blog. I just love your little family and am so glad we met. I hope your day was unforgettable. Did that most exciting thing happen at church yesterday?!

Jeremy & Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.