13 years ago
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Shaylee's wedding
My niece got married today in the Bountiful Temple. It was an amazing day and they could not have asked for better weather. The bride was gorgious as always but had that extra glow about her.
She's a twin and I have to say, Kylee, her twin did very well considering her "sunshine", as she calls her, got married. I was very impressed. I remember when my sister who is 5 years older than me got married and I was not a happy camper. I thought she was going away forever, or at least that is what it seemed. But in truth, she was still always there and we are just as close so I know Kylee and Shaylee will be too.
We are excited for Shaylee and Dixon! Congrats you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Jill, I love the way you write! I feel like I am talking directly to you! and you always speak such words of enlightenment! I love you! and I am so happy you are my aunt!
Post a Comment