Wednesday, May 28, 2008

8 Months Old


I can't believe how the time flies!! Taylor is 8 months old already. She is the life of all parties! Today, my brother-in-law told me I needed to take some random pictures of her and send them to Anne Geddes. I thought that was funny but I might think about it.
Some milestones:
* She is an amazing baby! She's so happy and fun to be around. People flock to her and just was to see her smile and hear her laugh. She does but almost constantly.
* She eats everything so good, she loves bananas and almost all of her fruits but she does really well on her veggies too.
* Tall, tall girl! We are going to have a tall one. Everyone comments on how long she is. I don't think that's going to stop and that's a-OK with us!
* Taylor loves, loves, loves her daddy. He can make her laugh and smile at almost any point of a sad moment.
* She is starting to "think" about crawling. You can almost hear the thoughts in her head and read them on her face..."I know I can do this, mom and dad do it all the time, if I could just get my legs to work with my body!". She would rather be standing and trying to walk than on her stomach trying to crawl!
* She sleeps all night and wakes up talking and laughing. She turns on her fish tank all by her self and will talk all morning to it.
* She loves her blankets, just like her mom. If you put a blanket next to her face and she's tired...she's out like a light! No fuss, just sound asleep.
I'm not sure how much she weighs or how long she really is but her next check up is in a month...I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Parnell's said...

I agree about the picture thing! I've told Bard that since the day I first saw pictures of her!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh love that girl..she should be a baby model or something. I can't believe she is 8 months either, seems like just yesterday that you had her. You are doing an excellent job, with all of your posting. Keep it up!!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

SO cute! We might actually be coming to Utah in July, now. We are just waiting to hear back from the U. We will keep you posted. Did Tyson cut his hair?

Lindsay said...

Hi Jill! This is Lindsay Hardman- I was so excited to find your family blog! Taylor is darling!! These were the first pics we have seen of her. I can't believe how fast time flies. We hope everything is going well with your family. I just started our blog-your welcome to visit it. It is mickandlindsay.blogspot.com