Sunday, September 23, 2012

We are alive

WOW - if I have any followers on this blog still I will be amazed!! I can't believe how bad I've gotten at posting on this. I used to LOVE to post on my blog but since I've gotten a "smart" phone, using Facebook has been so much easier! No excuses though! I need to get back to posting on here for the memories and getting things up-to-date so here's a start... We are alive, mostly healthy, having a fun start to fall, a new school year, and wathcing our kids grow like the wild flowers they are! I've realized just how easy I get involved with random things and let the things that are most imortant to me slip away! Not going to go into detail about that but let me just say...I'm making changes, trying to be a better person all the way around starting with myself, being a way better wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend. If you fall into any of those catagories and I've negleted you like I feel like I have than please accept my appologies...again, banking on that you still follow my pathetic attempts at blogging. Here are some current pictures...enjoy until I can get you updated.

3 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you're back!!

The Green Family said...

I'm here I'm here!!

linda said...

I haven't given up on you either. Your kids are growing up so fast; your little boy isn't so little any more!