
YOU'RE Invited!!
I’d like to invite and introduce you to a fun company and fabulous products!
Thirty-one is ALL about celebrating, encouraging, and rewarding being a woman and has created products to do this! Whether you’re a traveling business woman, a stay-at-home working mom, or somewhere in between, there is something for YOU – I promise!
Take a look and tell me what you think! If you’re interested in anything you see, I’m currently hosting a party for the month of May!
In fact, I’m so interested in this company that I will SOON be a consultant and would love to help you host your own party ~ there are tons of perks for being a hostess! Go to http://www.mythirtyone.com/jamiehoffman click on “View Our Catalog” to get all of the products and how you can use them. I also have some catalogs you can view as well.
You can place your order by clicking “Place an Order” click on my name “Jill Downs – shop now”. The party will be open until Monday, May 23, 2010. You can use your credit card on the secure website or you can give me your order with a check/cash made out to Jamie Hoffman – the party consultant.
Let me know if you have any questions or would like to get on a hostess list – I promise it’s worth it!
Thank you for your support and happy shopping!
Call me or leave me a comment ~
Some items you may be interested in:
*Large Utility Tote
*Small or Large Thermal Container
*About Town Blanket
*Flat Iron case
*Personalize Stationary
*Baskets with or without Liners
*Market Thermal Totes
*Hostess Aprons
*Soft Hoodie towels for kids
*City Weekend Tote
*Skirt Purse
*Personalized options for most products
*Darling prints
*And SOOO much more, take a look!
http://www.mythirtyone.com/jamiehoffman
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment