Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Christmas

Well, as always, we had a very fun Christmas. Some picture are below but it really doesn't cover what a fun and very interesting day we had.

Taylor got very overwhelmed. Next year, we are going to be opening presents all day and not try to get them done in the morning. Logan was completely chill and eventually fell asleep because we were taking so long.

I was the first one up and even got ready and started our breakfast in the oven before anyone even stirred! I thought for sure Taylor would have been up and at it but she slept in. We had a fun and bust Christmas Eve with Grandma and cousins so she was very tired.

Some gift highlights ~ Taylor loved all over her dress up and Barbie stuff and everything that Logan got because she thinks it's hers too! Logan is going to love his stuff... eventually. Tyson loved his coat and had a few surprises that I was pretty crafty about. One of them is a torch lighter...seriously, it's cool! I never knew I was married to a piro! I got a lot of fun things as well. My favorite is yet to come because we are going to LINKIN PARK! I'm so excited!

We had an adventurous evening with the fire department and Questar gas because our oven decided to admit a lot of co2 in the air and make our carbon monoxide detector go off. Then I was up until 4:30 am with a stupid bladder infection that ended up making me go to the ER! Everything turned out ok but it was eventful! One to remember with a brand new baby boy, Taylor understanding, somewhat, what Christmas is and loving watching our family grow with love!

2 comments:

The Carnahan's said...

How fun! Looks like Santa spoiled your whole family!!! Linkin Park is exciting, what a fun surprise! When are you guys starting on your bathroom? It'll be fun to see what it ends up looking like!

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Wow, that looks like a wondeful Christmas. I can definitely see why Taylor got overwhemed- Santa loves her!