Sunday, October 10, 2010

My mind is full

WOW...I have a lot on my mind right now and this is going to be my outlet! So thanks for reading and being patient with my ramblings.

First off...can I just say how crazy it is that this time tomorrow I'm going to be holding my little man! I'm going to be a mom of two! Tyson is going to have his hands full!

The last few weeks have been very hard for me. This has been a new experience, as Taylor was four weeks early so lasting this long is a miracle in itself but for me, it's all new! The aches and pain and lack of sleep will totally be worth it but I'm really looking for to a few things, such as:

* Not having contractions everyday.
* Being able to bend over or roll over in bed w/out having a little foot stopping or hurting me.
* Actually being able to relieve my bladder for more than an hour!
* Walking normal.
* Knowing this little mans name and not having to continually think of who he is and what we should call him.
* Getting my routine down with him and Taylor.
* Watching Taylor love her brother.
* Watch Tyson be such a wonderful daddy to BOTH our kids.
* Having some fun visitors.
* Enjoying the season and time off at home, nestled in our home and loving no work.
* Not hurting all over.
* Not being swollen.
* Being able to loose some weight and wearing normal clothes (I know, this doesn't come for awhile or easily for me!)
* This one's weird...I'm actually looking forward to the hospital and someone taking care of me and my baby for a few days. It will be nice not to have to cook and clean up for a little while.
* Not having any energy.


There are also some things I'm going to miss:
* Feeling this miracle inside of me move and grow.
* Being able to eat and justify that it's because I'm pregnant.
* Have Taylor pat my stomach and say, "baby broder".
* Being a mom to one and having the energy to take care of her and myself. I'm sure the energy will come for two but right now, I just don't know how.

I've also had this feeling that we need to so more with Taylor and I've been trying to cram it all into the few days that I've had off.

Friday, we took Taylor to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden - it was fun all decorated with Halloween things. My mom was there with her first grade class and Taylor loved it. Then we went to dinner that night with Nikki's family and my mom. It was nice to get out and not cook.

Yesterday was a full day running around...we went grocery shopping, Tyson let me go and have a few moments to myself to enjoy a pedicure, than we went and ran some errands for Halloween. This year Taylor is going to be a horse. We found a darling costume at Target (at which point I lost my cell phone but didn't realize it). Then we went to the mall to exchange some shoes, buy some makeup, get some treats for visitors at Sees Candies, and then ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse! That's when I realized I lost my phone and we had to retrace everything we did, ending back at Target at which a very thoughtful person turned in my phone! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was a reck when I realized it was truly gone and that is my main way of letting people know about this baby coming. During this running around time, Taylor feel asleep in the car but Tyson wanted to shop some more so he went to TJ Max while I relaxed in the car with her sound asleep.

We than came home and the brain was going 100 miles an hour again.

These are seriously only a sampling of the thoughts going on in my head today.

Knowing that Tyson and I made another beautiful creation together and that God trusts us enough to care for him is a little overwhelming and very humbling and I'm eternally grateful for the opportunity! I haven't been the most religious person this last year but I know that my Heavenly Father understands and knows me, my needs, and that I will do everything to take care of this precious gift!

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

I love all your thoughts...very fitting for a girl about to become a mom again. So excited for you, get those pictures up fast so I can see the little mister. You are in my thoughts and prayers that all will go well. Love ya lots friend....